Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo Shoot

My sister and I decided to do a little photo shoot of our kids, the goal being to get a good one of all three of them together to give to my parents. We quickly learned that that will not be possible for another 8-10 years. Coop can't hold still and Mia doesn't pay attention to anything but Hadley when she is around. Even getting a decent photo of my two kids together is near impossible. I did get a few good ones of Mia by herself by bribing her with M&Ms. But the outtakes are pretty funny and I'm sure in a few years I'll appreciate them more than a "perfect photo" Enjoy!


These next ones pretty much sum up how Coop felt about the whole ordeal..


Here are some cute ones of Mia, She would smile for the camera and then yell "Snack Time!" and she would get an M & M. I'm not above bribery, it worked well, we got a couple of really cute ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment