I saw this idea on Pinterest to interview your child each year on their birthday starting at three and see how their answers change through the years. I thought that was such a cute idea but since Mia's been saying some pretty funny stuff lately I thought I would start now.
What is your name? Mimi
How old are you? 2!
What is your favorite color: blue (so weird she said that because usually everything has to be pink)
What is your favorite animal? neighs (horses)
What do you want to be when you grow up? 4
What is your favorite movie? Fairies (Tinkerbell)
What is your favorite book? Mickey Mouse book
What makes you happy: My snacks
What makes you sad: When "Tooper" takes my toys
What is your favorite food: Dinner
What is your favorite song? "We want dinner, we want dinner" (While pounding her fists on the table...thanks for that one, Kyle)
What is your favorite game to play: with my babies
No comments:
Post a Comment