Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cooper update

Cooper is now 16 months old but we just had his 15th month check-up. He is 31.5 inches tall and 25 lbs. 4 0z. When the nurse measured his head all she had to say was "whoa!" haha! His vocabulary is really expanding these days, he says mama, dada, mimi, sissy, bella, bye bye, hi, yes, num num, shoes, baby, love you, thank you, please, ball, bubble, and of course his favorite word is "no!" In some ways he is all boy, climbing over everything, playing (eating) in the dirt, making messes, etc. But I have also seen the kid loving on baby dolls and pushing baby strollers. He loves to wear shoes but could care less to have clothes on. He is still a pretty needy guy that hates long car rides, shopping, sitting still, getting changed, etc....he can be quite challenging. However, when he's good, he's really good and you have to enjoy those moments because they are fleeting. He is down to one nap a day and still has an enormous appetite. He loves music and seems to have a pretty good sense of rhythm. I can't believe how big he is getting, he is 2 weeks shy of how old Mia was when he was born...I must have been insane!
I sure love my blue-eyed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment