I remember when I was little, my Papa babysat us all the time and I always loved to help him make cookies. He was always coming up with new cookie recipes and he loved to share his treats with everybody, I don't think the cookie jar was ever empty at that house. I miss him everyday but I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with him growing up and now I have so many great memories of him. I just wish he would have had the chance to meet Mia and make cookies with her. He would have really loved her.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Cookies!
Mia has really been into helping me cook lately. The other day she wanted to make cookies and we had so much fun together.

I remember when I was little, my Papa babysat us all the time and I always loved to help him make cookies. He was always coming up with new cookie recipes and he loved to share his treats with everybody, I don't think the cookie jar was ever empty at that house. I miss him everyday but I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with him growing up and now I have so many great memories of him. I just wish he would have had the chance to meet Mia and make cookies with her. He would have really loved her.
I remember when I was little, my Papa babysat us all the time and I always loved to help him make cookies. He was always coming up with new cookie recipes and he loved to share his treats with everybody, I don't think the cookie jar was ever empty at that house. I miss him everyday but I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with him growing up and now I have so many great memories of him. I just wish he would have had the chance to meet Mia and make cookies with her. He would have really loved her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment